Carpet Cleaning Towson MD is a licensed mold remediation service in Towson, Maryland. We believe in the ability and expertise of our staff to solve your mold problem and restore your home space or work space to a habitable condition. We will effectively and safely get rid of mold from your house using mold remediation techniques, supplies and equipment to ensure that there is no exposure to mold-related health problems.
With our years of experience in the mold remediation industry, we understand how much of a worry mold can be to businesses and homeowners. This is especially true because it is not easy to detect in the early stages of growth; however, if you suspect that you have mold problems, do not hesitate to reach out to us at Carpet Cleaning Towson MD.
Why You Should Hire Our Professional Mold Removal Service
Our mission as a professional mold removal service is to satisfy our customers' expectations and guarantee that their residences are habitable once the mold remediation procedure is done. Our methodology, our experienced staff, and our focus on safety throughout the mold remediation process are why we are second to none in Towson, MD.
Here are the benefits of hiring our professional mold remediation team:
- We will assess your property and locate areas affected by the mold problem.
- The health of the inhabitants of the property will be a priority.
- Our mold remediation treatment will help prevent future occurrences.
Our Mold Remediation Process at Carpet Cleaning Towson MD
We involve our clients from the onset to ensure that they are informed about every step we are taking. Carrying them along also builds their trust and confidence in us. When our mold inspectors arrive at your home, they will ask you a series of questions that are required for them to gather some basic information and make informed decisions. Our mold restoration process includes inspection, work area set-up, removal of damaged materials, mold cleanup, and sanitation.
- On-site Assessment and Inspection - The first stage of our mold remediation process is to send our mold specialists to inspect your property so that a thorough assessment can be carried out to determine the source of the mold, the extent to which it has spread, and how to begin the remediation process. Drainage areas, pipes, bathrooms, HVAC systems, and other potential sources of mold will be inspected.
- Preparation of Work Area - After the mold has been identified, the next stage of the remediation process is to clear the area surrounding the mold source. Work area preparation involves sealing off the area where we will be working. Dehumidifiers will also be used to remove excess moisture from the area. We will also cover doorways and heating vents around the working area to prevent airborne mold spores from drifting into other parts of the house.
- Removal of Unrecoverable Items - At this stage of our mold remediation process, items that have been badly affected by mold will be removed from your property to prevent further mold spread.
- Mold Removal - This is where our mold remediation specialists use the necessary tools and chemicals to rid your property of mold. At this stage, we use eco-friendly air filtration tools to get rid of mold spores in the air and use non-toxic mold remediation chemicals to remove mold from affected surfaces.
- Sanitation and Final Clean-up - When the mold removal process is complete, all the materials and surfaces cleaned will be allowed to air dry to prevent mold growth from water or mold residue. After this, we will sanitize and disinfect the area using antimicrobial treatments to prevent further mold growth. We will also test the air quality to ensure your property is safe for living.
Contact us for Professional Mold Removal Services
If you suspect that you have a mold problem, contact Carpet Cleaning Towson MD by calling 443-608-5358 today. Our crew has decades of experience in permanent mold removal. We understand how mold spreads and grows; therefore, we understand how to contain and effectively help you get rid of it.